1.7

I guess I am not alone with bad products with this company.I purchased a small power inverter about a year and a half ago and it lasted about 7 months and died.

So I called Northern Tool and they told me to send it in at my expense of course and I did and they sent me another one under warranty and this second one lasted about 4 months and it also croaked deader than a doornail. I called them and and told them this one died also and they said that since it was out of the one year warranty that I was on my own in other words ripped off BUT they were at lease nice enough to try it once again. It takes a few weeks to send these in and get them back and I have to have the smaller inverter so I got one at another place and it is a good one. When the third inverter came in I stored it as a backup.

The other day I accidentally hood my GOOD inverter up backwards and blew the fuse so I got the backup inverter from Norther Tool and hooked it up and it came on ok lasted ONE EVENING then burned up no kidding. I quickly replaced the fuse on the GOOD inverter and it been running since.

I tried to call Northern Tool again and of couse they couldn't do anything about it.I have several inverters and some lasting over 20 years still going and this is the only model that has ever laid down and died for no reason except for being JUNK

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of power inverter from Northern Tool And Equipment. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Northern Tool And Equipment to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Northern Tool And Equipment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments