3.4
Turnaround Time

Went to local store they didn't have part i needed, so we looked up the one I needed in the NT catalog and ordered it.I was told that I would be contacted in 10 to 15 days to come to the store and get the item.

I checked my receipt and they charged $98.44 to ship to they're store.

I called NT they said because l ordered the white one I had to pay shipping but, if I was to have ordered the black one it would have shipped for free.What does this have to do with me ordering a product from your catalog, by the way my truck is white.

Review about: Northern Tool And Equipment Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

Northern Tool And Equipment - Poor Customer Service - Don't Care Northern Tool And Equipment "I recently ordered an electric lift and paid for it with PayPal. I received an e-mail receipt from PayPal but never got anything from Northern Tool and did not think..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - LIARS - NOT EVEN SHIPPED YET Northern Tool And Equipment "Northern Tool lied about estimated shipping date of 12-23 to 12-28. The jacket has not even been shipped yet because apparently they take a week off during the Christmas Holidays...." Read more Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more