Northern Tool And Equipment - Commercial gooseneck light fixture worst service & bad qualiy from Kotulas & Northern Tool Equipment
Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes.After 15 days I finally received my order.
I ordered all the angle style gooseneck for the signs and the barn style with 16" shade for the awnings and 12" shade for the eating area along the sidewalk. The arms are very flimsy and I am afraid of them falling on someone. I had to spend hours wiring them and there were missing parts. I called and spoke with "customer service" and received the worst "service" in the world.
I had better luck trying to cancel phone service with AT&T!
Anyways it is now 38 days since I placed the order and no replacement parts and no help.So now I will return them and purchase somewhere else.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality and service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gooseneck Light
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "We talked to EDCO Industries owner John Szalan to help make some parts for us. He gave us a quote that it will be $1/piece. After asking several times, he..."
- "Good evening,Im a long time customer.I started shopping there when it was "Jewel T" that was around 1975.For the most part Im a..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."