Northern Tool And Equipment - Commercial gooseneck light fixture worst service & bad qualiy from Kotulas & Northern Tool Equipment
Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes.After 15 days I finally received my order.
I ordered all the angle style gooseneck for the signs and the barn style with 16" shade for the awnings and 12" shade for the eating area along the sidewalk. The arms are very flimsy and I am afraid of them falling on someone. I had to spend hours wiring them and there were missing parts. I called and spoke with "customer service" and received the worst "service" in the world.
I had better luck trying to cancel phone service with AT&T!
Anyways it is now 38 days since I placed the order and no replacement parts and no help.So now I will return them and purchase somewhere else.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality and service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gooseneck Light
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "I bought a dual head propane heater just over a year ago and now it is shooting a three foot flame from the head in my cabinet shop I returned..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "Good evening,Im a long time customer.I started shopping there when it was "Jewel T" that was around 1975.For the most part Im a..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."