Connecticut, United States
1.3

Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes.After 15 days I finally received my order.

I ordered all the angle style gooseneck for the signs and the barn style with 16" shade for the awnings and 12" shade for the eating area along the sidewalk. The arms are very flimsy and I am afraid of them falling on someone. I had to spend hours wiring them and there were missing parts. I called and spoke with "customer service" and received the worst "service" in the world.

I had better luck trying to cancel phone service with AT&T!

Anyways it is now 38 days since I placed the order and no replacement parts and no help.So now I will return them and purchase somewhere else.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Quality and service.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Northern Tool And Equipment - Review about Northstar Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer from Ridgeland, Mississippi Northern Tool And Equipment "I bought their electric pressure washer model number # 1573011. It didn't work from day one. I made multiple trips to the store trying to fiqure out the problem. Even..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more