Northern Tool And Equipment - Fake reviews ,wont let me submit truth
I sent this review in for a failed I lock I purchased form your store now your trying to tell me how to review it,obviously to save the product from not being purchased by a potential buyer,this is a poor way to handle reviews and business, if a product fails then the consumer should have all views good and bad so they can make a decision on their purchase.This is not how to handle business,this lock caused me to lose a $10000.00 trailer and Im trying to save the rest of the country from the same issue Ive had. #northerntool #northerntoolfakereviews
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Show people the truth in the product.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Lock
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- "I bought Hanes underwear last week. I washed them and they came out with the stitching to the elastic unraveled. I won't be buying anymore Hanes products. ..."
- "I am very satisfied with banfield, we have 3 dogs that we take for wellness checks, vaccines and whatever else they need, we have never been charged more than what..."
- "Here is a new one. Their service tech fell through my ceiling. Direct expects me to live with this mess for a monnth while they do paperwork. ..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."