Northern Tool And Equipment - Fake reviews ,wont let me submit truth
I sent this review in for a failed I lock I purchased form your store now your trying to tell me how to review it,obviously to save the product from not being purchased by a potential buyer,this is a poor way to handle reviews and business, if a product fails then the consumer should have all views good and bad so they can make a decision on their purchase.This is not how to handle business,this lock caused me to lose a $10000.00 trailer and Im trying to save the rest of the country from the same issue Ive had. #northerntool #northerntoolfakereviews
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Show people the truth in the product.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Lock
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I am very satisfied with banfield, we have 3 dogs that we take for wellness checks, vaccines and whatever else they need, we have never been charged more than what..."
- "I bought Hanes underwear last week. I washed them and they came out with the stitching to the elastic unraveled. I won't be buying anymore Hanes products. ..."
- "Here is a new one. Their service tech fell through my ceiling. Direct expects me to live with this mess for a monnth while they do paperwork. ..."