I PURCHASED A FUEL FILTER ON SEPTEMBER 17, 2017 AT NORTHERN TOOL IN JACKSON, MS.I WAS ASKED FOR PHONE NUMBER TO FOR SOME REASON.

MY CREDIT CARD WAS FRAUDULENTLY USED 4 TIMES THE NEXT DAY ON SEPTEMBER 18, 2017 FOR OVER $900 OF ITEMS AT DIFFERENT VENDORS THROUGH THE INTERNET. I AM GLAD MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY CAUGHT THIS AND ALERTED ME. I AM SURE THE INITIAL SOURCE WAS NORTHERN TOOL.

I HAVEN'T HAD THE PROBLEM WITH THE OTHER PURCHASES I HAVE MADE WITH THE CARD.I HAVE REPORTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW OF THIS SITUATION TO INSURE IT DOES NOT HAPPEN TO THEM, ESPECIALLY IN JACKSON MS.

Review about: Northern Tool And Equipment Customer Care.

Reason of review: FRADULENT USE OF CREDIT CARD.

Preferred solution: INVESTIGATE PURCHASES MADE AT JACKSON MS FOR MORE CREDIT CARD FRAUDULENTS.

I liked: None.

I didn't like: None.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - NEVER BUY ENYTHING ONLINE from Northern Tools Northern Tool And Equipment "They are horrible to return!!! The don't show up front you or tell you that when you buy something online direct from the manufacturer that they don't carry you have..." Read more Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more