1.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered a super winch 4000 # utv winch on ebay, paid with paypal, received an email stating item was out of stock & no delivery date could be noted (even though the website still says they have them in stock as I type this).I then asked for a credit and to exchange for something they do have & told can't do that but I could do another purchase if I like.I then asked to cancel which was done and asked for refund.

no refund and getting run around saying they don't have my money& that they don't charge until shipped.

That is not true as I was charged right away .sent paypal receipt to customer service as requested and still no refund.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of superwinch lt4000 utv winch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $238. Northern Tool And Equipment needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned superwinch lt4000 utv winch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northern Tool And Equipment.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments