2.1
Turnaround Time

Pulled 3 - 8 foot X 16 inch soft maples, on the 4th - on the top of the skid plate, the part of the arm the welds broke, or should I say weld because apparently the other weld did not take.That whole section should be ONE Piece.

That is, the bolted on piece and the welded arm should be one continuous piece. Poor design. So I called NT to ask about warranty return and was told to contact the manufacturer. Called Load-Quip and was told that NT handled the returns on the item.

Called NT and the lady to me she would check into it and let me know. Two weeks later I get an email with a Return Authorization # with the following line "Once the defective item is returned, a new log skidder attachment will be shipped to you at no charge.". I called and was told that I would have to pay to return the item ($78.22).

I payed $84.74 to get the item in the first place.Cheaper to fix it myself, but the lesson was worth it!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Northern Tool And Equipment. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Northern Tool And Equipment.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Northern Tool And Equipment to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments