I bought a NorTrac 2 spool hydraulic valve for a spare about a year and a half ago.Two days ago I needed to use it so I took it out of the box and installed it, but right away I knew there was something wrong with the valve.

It only will move hydraulic fluid in one direction. It was bought as a 3-Position, 4-Way, Open Center, but it isn't. Contacted northern tool yesterday and got the runaround. The person I was talking to had no expertise or even knowledge about there products.

Especially when they told me to get a hydraulic company to look at my machine, even when I was tired of telling them that the problem is with there valve. So than they said that it was my problem now because it is over a year old. But the valve is new and it is not what I had ordered, or they advertise the product wrong. Then they were very bold and not very good customer service when they asked me if I had any other questions on another item and I said you never solved this problem , when they actually hung up on me.

So I guess I have a hydraulic valve for a heavy paper weight.Never will shop there again.

Review about: Nortrac Valve.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments