I ordered something on Wednesday with expedited shipping for $18.My entire item cost $29.

Meaning it was probably urgent that it get shipped. Do you guys charge my card as of last Wednesday when I ordered it and then tried emailing me saying that the billing address didn't match up. I called Wells Fargo and they said that my address change had gone through the day before. You guys had no reason to delay shipping now it's Friday the day I was supposed to get it.

It just left your facility five minutes ago. I will order from anywhere else other than your company from now on. I might still going to the store but I have never heard of a company offering next day or two day shipping and not sending it out for three days. Thanks for ruining my kids weekend with their go kart with their friends.

Had I known you guys had such shoddy delivery service I would've ordered from any other place so I could've had this today. What a waste of time and money I'm getting my money back of course but it's going to take four days for it to post to my account. Do not had I known you guys had such shoddy delivery service I would've ordered from any other place so I could've had this today. What a waste of time and money I'm getting my money back of course but it's going to take four days for it to post to my account.

Do not order from anyone having to do with Northern tool.

Go to the store or forget about them entirely.I work for UPS and I know how shipping works this is completely because of people not caring at Northern tool!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of northern tool and equipment online order. Northern Tool And Equipment needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned northern tool and equipment online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northern Tool And Equipment.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments