I have brought 3 different pressure washer and all 3 don't work.One went to the trash and the second one is in the shop for the past month and the third is not even a month old and leak oil and no pressure.

Have extended warranty on all 3.

Went to the store today and the manager said it has to go the shop to be checked.I am so mad cause all the money that I spend and the only thing you can tell me is it has to go to the shop and what about the extended warranty a waste of my money

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of northern tool and equipment pressure washer from Northern Tool And Equipment. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Northern Tool And Equipment to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Northern Tool And Equipment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments