I bought their electric pressure washer model number # 1573011. It didn't work from day one. I made multiple trips to the store trying to fiqure out the problem. Even had North Star send me parts. Still couldn't get this unit to work correctly.

I decide to return the unit and I have never had more problems in my life with a company. It has taken 2 days and over 7 hrs of my time. I've talked to multiple idiots on the phone and finally they granted me a return.

Do you think I left with cash. *** NO!! They will send me a check for 700.00 and change.

I will never purchase anything from Northern Tool again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of northern tool and equipment pressure washer. Northern Tool And Equipment needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned northern tool and equipment pressure washer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northern Tool And Equipment.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments