Gray, Tennessee

I bought a dual head propane heater just over a year ago and now it is shooting a three foot flame from the head in my cabinet shop I returned it to the store to get one that works properly and a store manager would not help me at all she said the manufacturer will not stand behind it and she also told me the only resolution was to buy a new one keep in mind that I spend an average of 700 to $1,000 per year at the store and this is the customer service that I get I am in business for myself and if I treat my customers this way I would not be in business today my name is Bobby Lyons and I do not intend to shop with Northern anymore the store is located in Johnson City Tennessee I'm sure that no one from the store will ever contact me based on the manager's attitude

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of propane heater. Northern Tool And Equipment needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned propane heater in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northern Tool And Equipment.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

that thing looks so scary