Maywood, California
2.2

I just got off the phone with customer service and told her that I ordered a rod kit figuring it would come with the brush.The product is so misleading I told her And no where I saw said it say not included.

I did purchase the brush with her and I asked her if there was any discount or free shipping she can help me with she said no.

I paid to expedite the shipping because I wanted to clean my fire place before Thanksgiving now I got a rude lady who has the customer service and can't satisfy her customers.This was the first and last time I order from northern tools.

Review about: Northern Tool And Equipment Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Pressure Washer Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Northern Tool And Equipment "I bought their electric pressure washer model number # 1573011. It didn't work from day one. I made multiple trips to the store trying to fiqure out the problem. Even..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Poor Customer Service - Don't Care Northern Tool And Equipment "I recently ordered an electric lift and paid for it with PayPal. I received an e-mail receipt from PayPal but never got anything from Northern Tool and did not think..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - LIARS - NOT EVEN SHIPPED YET Northern Tool And Equipment "Northern Tool lied about estimated shipping date of 12-23 to 12-28. The jacket has not even been shipped yet because apparently they take a week off during the Christmas Holidays...." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more