Update by user Jan 13, 2013

When I finally got the bolts I needed and fully unpacked the chain grinder, it was severely damaged in shipment and had cracks in a number of places in the body of the unit so I finally got them to accep thte return and they refunded my money. This does not change the fact that they sell cheap and often defective or damaged equipment and they do not easily take responsibility and stand by their products. I still will never spend a dime with them again and ALL YOU F-CKS THAT FLAGGED MY COMPLAINT AS B-SHT, YOU CAN ALL GO FK YOURSELVES!!

Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2012

I bought a Northern Tool chain grinder and found that the unit not only was a piece of junk but they omitted important hardware bolts for attaching the unit to a bench or wall as advertised.I called them and they blew me off and would not allow me to leave negative feedback on their site.

These guys are scam artists selling refurbished junk as new. The box I received had obviously been opened and was likely scavenged for parts from the hardware kit. They do not cover shipping for returns and on a heavy item loike this the return would cost more than the unit itself so they stuck me but NEVER AGAIN.

I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER PENNY WITH NORTHERN TOOL AND I RECOMMEND THAT YOU FLAG THEIR EMAILS AS SPAM AND NEVER LOOK BACK.You will thank me for protecting you against getting ripped off by these charlatans.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments