Gainesboro, Tennessee

I ordered a lawn mower on 1-04-2012.It is a Yard-Man 38in.

12 1/2hp Model#13ac760f055 1. I purchased the item just shortly after it went on sale (1-04-12). The item was confirmed to be in stock at the time and was still being sold over the internet for at least several days after my order as being "in stock". 2.

The order confirmation indicated shipping "usually in 10 days". However, after that time I was not notified that they had no intention of filling the order. In fact, until I emailed them I received no response at all. 3.

In contacting the Madison, TN Northern Tool store, I was told on 1-20-12 to contact them about the arrival of the item next week on Friday (1-27-12)! 4. I had established an account with Northern Tool and regularly checked that account for days. The whole time my "order status" was listed as "pending" and still is as of today 1-20-12.

I can only conclude that this business knowingly marketed an item of which they had very little (if any) as being "in stock" when it was not in stock.After depleting what little stock they may have had, they then failed to notify customers that their confirmed orders would not be filled and fraudulently listed the item as still being prepared for shipment.

Review about: Northern Tool And Equipment Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments