Purchased an truck mounted air compressor from Northern Tool, when unit arrrive put it together and started it up only to have not work.I called the manufacturer and they asked a few question and determined that the unit needed to be repaired/replaced.

I was instructed to contact Northern Tool customer service. When I spoke with the customer service person I was told this would take 2

4-48 hrs to resolve. I then explained to csr that I had already spoke to the mfgr and I would provide them with a # and a contact. I was still 24-48hrs I asked for a supervisor and was given the same answer, after speaking to at least 3 supervisors I then called the mfgr again and they provided me with expedited service.

This is at least the third time I have had issues with Northern Tool.they happy to take your money but when it comes to servicing what they sell they are awlful to work with.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

Watch your bank records if you purchase something from the Norfolk, VA store... They ripped me off for over $200.00, charging me for something I didn't order and now no one in the local store, the regional office, or the corporate office seems to want to do anything to reimburse me!

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE BOTH WITH NORTHERN TOOL AND UPS REGARDING MY RECENT ORDER OF AN ENCLOSED QUARTZ HEATER..SHIPPED TO WRONG ADDRESS SEVERAL TIMES.....ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?