I live in Canada. Northern Tool & Equipment sold me a Generac Generator with a 200AMP Service Rated Nexus Smart Switch that is outlawed in Canada. (the switch) Ask to return generator (refused entry into Canada) in its original packaging and was denied.

Their website clearly states "we ship to Canada".

Online purchase stages DO NOT state Generac Generators are non-refundable, you must navigate the help section / returnable goods prior to and in my case afterwards. Home Depot clearly states if products are non-returnable at the time of SALE.

I have wrote letters to the President & Chairman/ CEO of Northern Tool & Equipment.

I offered to pay shipping and 5% restocking fee and they still refused.

Time to allow social media to take its course.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

parabrush

Northern Tool has taken the appropriate action by returning the generator and not charging a restocking fee.

Glad social media took its course.

Too bad "no" from Fairfield, California uses the term "we" when in fact this person is a loser that doesn't have friends.

Sucks to be that person. I made out great, sounds like he is reading & writing because he isn't satisfied. HA HA

Social media has spoken.We don't care.

Too bad.

So sad.:cry :cry :cry Don't order illegal products and read the return policy FIRST next time.