4.0

Every time I call they make me go through hoops and I have ordered before.I want them to look up my parts and they always act like I have never ordered before.

I have to go through this every time. I get irritated and call back and I get someone that can help me.

I give them my account number and they can never find it.I just need to order parts for our pressure washer every couple of months and it can never go smooth.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of northern tool and equipment pressure washer from Northern Tool And Equipment. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $83 and wants Northern Tool And Equipment to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unwillingness to seek solutions. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Northern Tool And Equipment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

Northern Tool And Equipment - Junk Outdoor Gooseneck Sign Barn Light Commercial Wall Fixtures Northern Tool And Equipment "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Unethical practices. Northern Tool And Equipment "Champion Power Equipment sent me to Northern Tool for warranty service on a portable generator that was very difficult to start. Northern Tool had diagnosed 'bad gas' before I..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - LIARS - NOT EVEN SHIPPED YET Northern Tool And Equipment "Northern Tool lied about estimated shipping date of 12-23 to 12-28. The jacket has not even been shipped yet because apparently they take a week off during the Christmas Holidays...." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more