4.0

Every time I call they make me go through hoops and I have ordered before.I want them to look up my parts and they always act like I have never ordered before.

I have to go through this every time. I get irritated and call back and I get someone that can help me.

I give them my account number and they can never find it.I just need to order parts for our pressure washer every couple of months and it can never go smooth.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of northern tool and equipment pressure washer from Northern Tool And Equipment. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $83 and wants Northern Tool And Equipment to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unwillingness to seek solutions. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Northern Tool And Equipment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments