Englewood, Colorado

I recently ordered an electric lift and paid for it with PayPal.I received an e-mail receipt from PayPal but never got anything from Northern Tool and did not think much of it until it the day it was supposed to be delivered.

Related: Northern Tool And Equipment - Northern Tool Review Rejected

Yes, I was given a delivery date when I made the order! When I called Northern Tool I was told they have no record of my order and that it must have been PayPal's fault.

Turns out Northern Tool cancelled my transaction with PayPal but did not notify me.The customer service rep blew me off and was insistent it was PayPal's fault and offered nothing to get me the tool I needed.

I didn't like: Customer service.

2.6
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Commercial gooseneck light fixture worst service & bad qualiy from Kotulas & Northern Tool Equipment Northern Tool And Equipment "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - LIARS - NOT EVEN SHIPPED YET Northern Tool And Equipment "Northern Tool lied about estimated shipping date of 12-23 to 12-28. The jacket has not even been shipped yet because apparently they take a week off during the Christmas Holidays...." Read more SharkNinja - Shark Ninja Products customer service SharkNinja "Ordered one of the Shark Rocket Complete packages that i had heard of on TV. I ordered it Dec 17th because it was a lot cheaper than the store. The..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more