2.6
Turnaround Time

I recently ordered an electric lift and paid for it with PayPal.I received an e-mail receipt from PayPal but never got anything from Northern Tool and did not think much of it until it the day it was supposed to be delivered.

Yes, I was given a delivery date when I made the order! When I called Northern Tool I was told they have no record of my order and that it must have been PayPal's fault.

Turns out Northern Tool cancelled my transaction with PayPal but did not notify me.The customer service rep blew me off and was insistent it was PayPal's fault and offered nothing to get me the tool I needed.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of northern tool and equipment customer care from Northern Tool And Equipment and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Northern Tool And Equipment to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Northern Tool And Equipment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments