Englewood, Colorado
2.6
Turnaround Time

I recently ordered an electric lift and paid for it with PayPal.I received an e-mail receipt from PayPal but never got anything from Northern Tool and did not think much of it until it the day it was supposed to be delivered.

Yes, I was given a delivery date when I made the order! When I called Northern Tool I was told they have no record of my order and that it must have been PayPal's fault.

Turns out Northern Tool cancelled my transaction with PayPal but did not notify me.The customer service rep blew me off and was insistent it was PayPal's fault and offered nothing to get me the tool I needed.

Review about: Northern Tool And Equipment Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rockauto - Counterfeit parts or wrong parts Rockauto "It's being a terrible experience with the purchase of Monroe Struts from RockAuto. First there were wrong miss-matching parts in the boxes. Once informed, they quickly sent the correct parts...." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Commercial gooseneck light fixture worst service & bad qualiy from Kotulas & Northern Tool Equipment Northern Tool And Equipment "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Fake reviews ,wont let me submit truth Northern Tool And Equipment "I sent this review in for a failed I lock I purchased form your store now your trying to tell me how to review it,obviously to save the product from..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more