I recently ordered an electric lift and paid for it with PayPal.I received an e-mail receipt from PayPal but never got anything from Northern Tool and did not think much of it until it the day it was supposed to be delivered.
Yes, I was given a delivery date when I made the order! When I called Northern Tool I was told they have no record of my order and that it must have been PayPal's fault.
Turns out Northern Tool cancelled my transaction with PayPal but did not notify me.The customer service rep blew me off and was insistent it was PayPal's fault and offered nothing to get me the tool I needed.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "Up until a week ago I recommended Nissan of McKinney to every person looking to buy a car. I was a lifetime customer! Within the last five days, Nissan has..."
- "While most reviews are negative in nature, my review of UnbeatableSale.com is completely positive because I am amazed with thier customer service. After ordering one of their products from Walmart.com..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."