1K views

i have been a customer of Northern Tool for many years spending an average of $7,000 annually.I live 50 miles from the store on the west side of Wichita, KS.

I purchased some tools that were wrong and that was my mistake. So the next time i went to Wichita I took my receipt and the tools to return. The lady clerk that was helping me said it had been more than thirty days and their return policy was no returns after that time. I said seriously?

That's right she replied. And you know she was really a "***" about it too. No where on the receipt did i see the return policy. So i just threw them in the trash can setting by her register and walked out.

NEVER WILL I RETURN OR SUPPORT A NORTHERN TOOL STORE AGAIN LONG AS I AM ALIVE.I think that is just another way to cheat customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Northern Tool And Equipment. The most disappointing about grinding wheels from Northern Tool And Equipment was certain staff members Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Northern Tool And Equipment.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Northern Tool And Equipment to other companies on our site.

Comments

I will no longer shop at Northern Tool and Equipment because they do not honor their accidental damage replacement policy.

They will not accept an exchange if it has been used and has gas/oil in it.

They send you to another store over an hour away because they have a repair shop there where the product requires diagnosis before it can be replaced.

This generator has had leaking out, breaker keeps popping and is making a terrible sound when running.

The staff in the Lewisville, TX store would not even look at it.