Northern Tool And Equipment - Review about Northstar Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer from Ridgeland, Mississippi
I bought their electric pressure washer model number # 1573011. It didn't work from day one. I made multiple trips to the store trying to fiqure out the problem. Even had North Star send me parts. Still couldn't get this unit to work correctly.
I decide to return the unit and I have never had more problems in my life with a company. It has taken 2 days and over 7 hrs of my time. I've talked to multiple idiots on the phone and finally they granted me a return.
Do you think I left with cash. *** NO!! They will send me a check for 700.00 and change.
I will never purchase anything from Northern Tool again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Northstar Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "Champion Power Equipment sent me to Northern Tool for warranty service on a portable generator that was very difficult to start. Northern Tool had diagnosed 'bad gas' before I..."
- "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..."
- "Cold as *** / nobody gives a *** place is filthy / hwy 18 jackson ms - food cold/ everybody wants to play Grabass rather than take care of the..."
- "I got a text message about a loan request for 8000 said I was approved and I had actually applied so I called them back. I have been in banking..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."