Ridgeland, Mississippi

I bought their electric pressure washer model number # 1573011. It didn't work from day one. I made multiple trips to the store trying to fiqure out the problem. Even had North Star send me parts. Still couldn't get this unit to work correctly.

I decide to return the unit and I have never had more problems in my life with a company. It has taken 2 days and over 7 hrs of my time. I've talked to multiple idiots on the phone and finally they granted me a return.

Do you think I left with cash. *** NO!! They will send me a check for 700.00 and change.

I will never purchase anything from Northern Tool again.

Review about: Northern Tool And Equipment Pressure Washer.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Unethical practices. Northern Tool And Equipment "Champion Power Equipment sent me to Northern Tool for warranty service on a portable generator that was very difficult to start. Northern Tool had diagnosed 'bad gas' before I..." Read more Rockauto - Counterfeit parts or wrong parts Rockauto "It's being a terrible experience with the purchase of Monroe Struts from RockAuto. First there were wrong miss-matching parts in the boxes. Once informed, they quickly sent the correct parts...." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more