Ridgeland, Mississippi

I bought their electric pressure washer model number # 1573011. It didn't work from day one. I made multiple trips to the store trying to fiqure out the problem. Even had North Star send me parts. Still couldn't get this unit to work correctly.

Related: Northern Tool And Equipment - Sent completely wrong item

I decide to return the unit and I have never had more problems in my life with a company. It has taken 2 days and over 7 hrs of my time. I've talked to multiple idiots on the phone and finally they granted me a return.

Do you think I left with cash. *** NO!! They will send me a check for 700.00 and change.

I will never purchase anything from Northern Tool again.

Review about: Northstar Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Intoxalock Ignition Interlock has faulty equipment providing false readings and costing consumer $$$ Intoxalock "I recently had an issue with my intoxalock device. This is the third time this has happend in 9 months. This situation allowed me to start my car and then..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Suddenlink - It rains, no internet Suddenlink "First my sister here at the house was charged for a speed that was half of what she was paying for, then it kept going out, then again, and it..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more