2.7

I ordered a pressure hose with the browser on my phone, when I got the item, it was completely wrong, I called ordered the hose again and ask to return the incorrect item.They were happy to do that, but informed me, I have to pay for shipping both ways on an item I didn't order.

I went back to my browser history and verified exactly what I wanted was what my browser history showed I had looked at and ordered.

I was prepared to pay the return shipping but I think its ridiculous for me to pay both ways for a mistake I'm sure I didn't make.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Northern Tool And Equipment. The most disappointing about northern tool and equipment pressure washer from Northern Tool And Equipment was shipped wrong item , but reviewer liked variety. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Northern Tool And Equipment.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Northern Tool And Equipment to other companies on our site.

Comments