Went to northern tool store to pick up a transfer fuel tank , which wasn't in stock,and was told that they have to order and that I have to pay $120 shipping .NOW why do customers have to pay shipping and handling for a product(s) that northern tool company advertise on their web site.Why advertise it if you can not afford to have it sent to your stores at your cost and not the customer.

I feel that the store should be responsible for getting their products to the store for the customer(s).They paid to shipped the products (to the stores) that we do not need.At least the product will be purchase when it arrives.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #814106

I should log in but am not registered.I thought it would be great to have A NT+Eq here in Jackson ,MS.

I'm having bad experiences too.

If they advertise it damned right!it ought to be in the store or shipped at their expense.

Northern Tool And Equipment - Unethical practices. Northern Tool And Equipment "Champion Power Equipment sent me to Northern Tool for warranty service on a portable generator that was very difficult to start. Northern Tool had diagnosed 'bad gas' before I..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Commercial gooseneck light fixture worst service & bad qualiy from Kotulas & Northern Tool Equipment Northern Tool And Equipment "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more