Heater quit working after one day.It took over 1 hour to return b/c of all the red tape and they didn't have one in stock to replace so had to ship from hq.

They tried to charge me $60 shipping for a warranty they should have in stock.

When I complained after 10 days without a new product, and about the shipping charge, the manager told me to get fu**ed and threw my receipet at me and said he is doing nothing for me.I am going to cancell the cc payment b/c I gave them the broke heater and I have nothing to replace it.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments

I purchased a radiant and convection heater from Northern that did not work through one season with only infrequent use.I was treated poorly by Jace.

He did not appear to know what he was doing and would not let me talk to his supervisor. Do not buy this Chinese junk from Northern.

We purchased a fan from them also that only half way works.We will not be throwing away anymore money on Northern products that do not perform.

Jeetops - Horrible Jeetops "So a buddy tagged me in this product and I was interested until I read the comments under it and how Chris the owner spoke to people who thought it..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Pressure Washer Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Northern Tool And Equipment "I bought their electric pressure washer model number # 1573011. It didn't work from day one. I made multiple trips to the store trying to fiqure out the problem. Even..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Unethical practices. Northern Tool And Equipment "Champion Power Equipment sent me to Northern Tool for warranty service on a portable generator that was very difficult to start. Northern Tool had diagnosed 'bad gas' before I..." Read more Carid - Waited a half year for Headlights - Now waiting three weeks for refund Carid "April 2017 I ordered some Spyder Headlights for my BMW project. Because there were two versions of this headlight (DS1/DS2) for my vehicle, I contacted them prior for a suggestion..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more