1.7

I ordered a cast iron burner from them in August by December I still hadn't received it.They only communicated once in September, by letter, that there was a delay.

When I called to check the status I was told by each rep. that they were back-ordered and they would receive some on such and such date to be shipped. Well, when such and such date came nothing shipped. I went through this several times with customer service.

The very last straw was when I spoke to a rep in December that said the item was back-ordered again to January. Please note that I'd spoken to a rep that Monday who told me the item would be SHIPPING that Tuesday or Wednesday. I made this call on Thursday only to be told again of a back-order, not a shipping status as I was expecting. I asked to speak to a supervisor because honestly, I was fed up with getting the runaround.

The rep came back on the line (not the sup.) only to tell me that no shipments of the products EVER came in since the date of my order in August. My question was why was I told that shipments were coming in and that they were being back-ordered when that wasn't the case? If I was told up front about production issues and the time-frame in which I'd receive the product, I would have been fine with that. However, non-communication and lies are not values of a company I want to do business with.

So I got no answers, no help, most importantly no burner. I asked for a refund of the regulator that they actually shipped. They said they could do so with the return of the regulator and that they would send a return label. It's 1/6/2015 and I still have not received the label even though this call was made weeks ago.

I'll NEVER do business with Northern Tool again, online or otherwise.This was hands down the worst shopping experience I've had in my 38 years.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Northern Tool And Equipment. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Northern Tool And Equipment to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Northern Tool And Equipment and northern tool and equipment shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Northern Tool And Equipment?

Comments