Turnaround Time

I placed an order for Quincy QT54, Jet 712D, and Maxline 3/4 master kit. When I followed up on my order several days later, I was informed my billing address did not match.

Northern had me contact my USAA bank, and USAA said Northern never attempted to run my card. I called Northern and they asked me to mail a copy of my bank statement to verify my billing address lol. I requested Northern run my card as USAA suggested, and Northern refused and asked if I want to cancel my order twice lol. What does Northern do for a living again?

I made several calls including the sales department, order department and credit department. They all said the same sad story; take your business elsewhere. If I had not followed up, I would not have known my confirmation order number was a fake lol. Northern does not want my business, and I will assure you, the world will hear my story!!

I bought from Beileigh Jan 9th yesterday with no problem with same USAA card and continue to buy from ASEDeals.com without any issues! Northern has major issues

Product or Service Mentioned: Northern Tool And Equipment Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Products.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments